BUY WINSTON ALPHA Plus Fly Rods online | WINSTON ALPHA Plus Fly Rods for sale
With wicked fast action, ALPHA+ rods have been designed to cast aggressive rigs – including big flies, heavy lines, shooting heads and sinking tips. These rods will cast these big rigs further with minimal false casts and effort.
Built like none other. These game changing rods use unique features not found in any other series, like a designated grain window for each model to help anglers sort through the wide offering of over-weighted lines available on the market today. This helps eliminate the confusion associated with lines over-weighted by 1 or 2 line weights. Simply match a lines grain window to the appropriate ALPHA+ model to suit your needs and fishing style
ALPHA+ rods are extra reinforced in the ferrule for ultimate lifting power, to turn fish away from heavy cover, and support all-day casting with big flies and fly lines.
|5wt.||9’||Cigar w/ Figured Maple||160-200|
|6wt.||9’||Cigar w/ Figured Maple||200-240|
|7wt.||9’||Full Wells w/ Fighting Butt||240-280|
|8wt.||9’||Full Wells w/ Fighting Butt||280-330|
|9wt.||9’||Full Wells w/ Fighting Butt||330-380|
|10wt.||9’||Full Wells w/ Fighting Butt||380-430|
|12wt.||9’||Full Wells w/ Fighting Butt||450-500|
WEIGHTS: 5 thru 12wt.
GUIDES: Hard chrome over-sized snake ‘Shooting Guides’ with chrome nano lite stripping guides. Over sized tiptop.
REEL SEAT: Up locking, Anodized aluminum with double locking rings. Engraved with company signature logo.
STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered logo rod sock.
- 5 thru 12wt.
- Freshwater configuration on 5 & 6 weight with a cigar grip, figured maple, and nickel silver hardware
- Highest performance boron/graphite composite materials
- Exceptionally powerful, capable of generating high line speeds
- Designed to cast big flies, over-sized lines, shooting heads and sinking tips
- Extra reinforced ferrules for ultimate lifting power
- Designated grain windows for each rod model
- Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
There are no reviews yet.