BUY SAGE IGNITER SPEY rods / Custom Built | SAGE IGNITER SPEY rods / Custom Built for sale
These rods are built by our rod builder here in Sweden. The best Portugese cork grips, titan stripping guides and Struble U18HF reel seat are used on these rods. Better than the ones built by Sage if you ask us..
Ideally suited for a multitude of steelhead, light salmon, and big trout duty. The 6126-4 is extremely versatile, able to cast Scandi, Skagit or Traditional spey lines. Searching for the perfect Summer Steelhead Dry Fly rod?; look no further.
Our most popular and versatile spey rod in the line-up. Excellent choice for Winter Steelheading casting Skagit style lines and heavy sink tips, also crosses over as a Summer Steelhead rod presenting smaller flies with Scandi style lines.
Excellent winter steelheading tool for throwing large flies with intermediate skagit heads and big tips, or covering large water with more traditional mid-long belly lines.
Our most powerful and fastest action 9wt Spey rod. Power to lift and control Scandi heads, long belly and traditional style Spey lines.
Our most powerful and fastest action 10wt Spey rod. Power to lift and control long belly and traditional style Spey lines.
- Quick casting strokes
- Lifting power for longer heads or heavy sink-tips
- Casting for distance
- KonneticHD Technology
- Chipotle blank color; Cayenne thread wraps with Gunmetal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and chipotle color model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Gunmetal anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat
- Flor grade full-wells cork handle with EVA fighting butt
There are no reviews yet.