The legendary Hardy Perfect Fly Reel has now been made even more special with stunning Charles Jardine artwork applied directly to the side plate. This collection of 3 1/8th inch Wide Spool Perfect reels has been produced in a limited edition run of four models (Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout and Grayling) and 150 pieces, each of which is individually numbered and comes presented in a beautiful leather reel case.
Made in Alnwick by Hardy’s master reel makers, these special reels are constructed in anodised bar stock aluminium with that time-proven adjustable check system and classic Perfect sound. To complete the look, each reel is finished with an elegant ivorine handle.
- Part of a limited production of only 150 pieces of only four models featuring exclusive Charles Jardine original artworks
- Every reel has its serial number engraved in the reel
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy Perfect sound’
- Wide spool design to increase line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings for frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminium with a naval brass one piece spindle
- Deep anodized for strength and durability with a smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily converted from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a exclusive black leather reel pouch and limited-edition packaging
- Available in 3 1/8th inch size only
- Comes supplied with pocket turn screw tool
- Made in Alnwick, UK
There are no reviews yet.