Buy Hardy HBX Switch & Double Handed Fly Rod | Hardy HBX Switch & Double Handed Fly Rod for sale
The HBX rod range offers a rod for all situations. These four piece double handed rods are part the versatile HBX range to cover you for any river situation.
Utilising Hardy’s ground breaking SINTRIX® 440 technology, the blanks are lightweight in hand allowing unparalleled line feel and accuracy coupled with the raw power and strength you’d expect from their SINTRIX® blank construction. Supplied in cloth bag and outer black aluminium powder coated rod tube with engraved end caps
- Hand built in Alnwick, England
- Fast action blank design
- SINTRIX® 440 blank construction
- Fuji® titanium stripper guide
- REC® black pearl recoil guides
- Selected hardwood and alloy spacers (dependent on model)
- Hand written serial number
- FLOR grade shive cork handle
|7/8||11,0 ft (3,35 m)||210g.|
|8/9||13,6 ft (4,11 m)||286g.|
|9/10||14,6 ft (4,42 m)||312g.|
There are no reviews yet.