Buy Hardy Bougle online | Hardy Bougle for sale
French tournament caster Louis Bouglé approached Hardy’s in the early 1900s with a modified design for the Perfect reel that bought an attractive new look lightweight reel to the Hardy range. The first Bouglé was a 3in reel but this limited edition is a 3 ¼ in model and the first Bouglé of this size to feature the much prized 1912 check design. This design features a reliable ‘floating pawl’ connected by a spring to a brass lever. A milled regulator screw on the outside of the reel then sets the drag.
- Designed, developed and manufactured by Hardy Bros. in Alnwick, England
- Limited Edition of 110 – to celebrate 110 years of Bouglé manufacture
- Hand-assembled and inspected by Hardy Bros. master reel makers
- Features the prized Hardy Bros. ‘1912’ check system
- Ivorine type handle
- 6061 aluminium bar stock construction
- Polished ‘Pearl Silver’ anodised finish
- ‘Rolling’ line guard pillar
- Hardy Bros. block leather horseshoe reel case
- Supplied with commemorative limited edition collectors ‘Bouglé anniversary’ medallion
- Model Available : Left Hand Wind Only
There are no reviews yet.