BUY GUIDELINE NT8:4 Double Hand Rods | GUIDELINE NT8:4 Double Hand Rods for sale
The double handed models are based on our most popular sizes; 12’9 #8/9 – 13’9 #9/10 and 14’9 #10/11 with the addition of a 15’9 #10/11 rod suited for large rivers, long distance casts and huge fish.
All our NT8 rods, including the Fario models, use an ultra-elastic IM8-46T Low Resin Material which makes it possible to create feather-light blanks with a crisp feeling that greatly improves sensitivity. Together with this, we use a carbon-scrim material with a proprietary BIAS Cross Construction structure. This produces a lightning-fast recovery speed, increases the casting distance and improves the compression strength. This construction also excels in one other way.. You will definitely be amazed at the ability these rods have to fight and overpower fish with little force. High-strength Nano-resin graphite improves the toughness and increases durability in the rods. Casting and fish-fighting cause countless amounts of flexing and unloading of the blank, the Nano-material prevents damage due to external shocks, internal stresses or fatigue. The material properties implemented into our NT8 blanks can be described with these simple words; DURABILITY, LOW WEIGHT and CRISPNESS.
- Grips are in highest quality Portuguese Super Grade cork with rubber-cork reinforced edges.
- Carbon Gray blanks in semi-matte satin finish.
- Lightweight Titanium coated single leg guides.
- Fuji KW stripper guide.
- Aluminum reel seat components with a carbon spacer that simulates the molecular pattern of the nano-reinforced graphite material in the rods.
- NT8 rods are delivered with a lightweight, cushioned air-mesh bag in strong and light Polycarbonate tubes.
|Model||Lenght||Class||Weight||Parts||Rec. head weight|
|NT8:4 12989||12’9″||#8/9||201g||4||30-33g / 465-510 grains|
|NT8:4 139910||13’9″||#9/10||228g||4||34-37g / 525-570 grains|
|NT8:4 1491011||14’9″||#10/11||259g||4||41-44g / 630-680 grain|
|NT8:4 1591011||15’9″||#10/11||271g||4||41-44g / 630-680 grain|
There are no reviews yet.